AFXIS is a boutique service provider based in Limassol, Cyprus. It's team of dedicated professionals provides consultancy and management services for any business aspiring to optimise its performance. AFXIS' main areas of practise are corporate law, international tax planning, real estate, trusts, investment consultation and accounting.
Since 2010, our dedicated team of experts offers unique and tailor-made solutions ensuring that the proper attention is applied to each client according to their individual needs and expectations. We apply strict confidentiality in regards to the formation and administration of trusts, and offer Trustee and/or Protector services as required and requested.
Our services include but are not limited to:
Our team of experts and tax law specialists offers tailor-made solutions for all issues that our clients’ business is facing. Our services include:
- Reviewing and advising on existing or new structures
- Advising on cross-border tax structuring for international investments and transactions
- Advising on Double Tax Treaties and EU Law
- Consulting on tax related matters of cross border mergers and acquisitions
- Consultation on existing or new structures
- Identifying efficient jurisdictions for structuring international investments and transactions
- Transfer Pricing advisory
- Substance support on issues with Cyprus Tax Office
- Tax Reports & Rulings
- Tax Opinions
- Tax Clearance
- Personal taxation
- Capital Gains Tax
Our team of experienced accountants can assist your Business meet its accounting, financial and tax obligations by providing its full support. Our services include but are not limited to:
•Bookkeeping Services based on Records Received by the Client
•Preparation and Submission of VAT Returns
• Deregistration of VAT Registered Companies
• VIES Registration, preparation and submission
• Deregistration of VIES Registered Companies
Our team can advise you and provide legal support in all issues related to Real Estate. We provide management of the property, real estate consultancy for EU and third country nationals and due dilligence support.